Medieval museum Řepora
- medieval village with all the trimmings.
- is a wonderful contemporary medieval restaurant where you feel that you have returned a few centuries back.
Sightseeing flight-Letov Air
- will allow you to see beautiful views of the Czech Republic from above and you will even get 10% discount from us!
- is one of the symbols of our country. It was founded in 1348 by Charles IV as a treasury for coronation jewels. Do not miss a tour of the chapel of St. Cross. Is it necessary to book early!
- are the most beautiful caves in the country. They are open on Mondays, and enter may even disabled visitors.
Quarry Great America
- is known far beyond the borders of our country. You can see several new prospects and walk through a nature trail around America.
Aqua park Barrandov
- when you get tired of sights, enjoy the new aqua park.
Rope Centre Ořech
- with 18 high barriers, swing, low hurdles, with three artificial walls 10m height, prospect and little of adrenaline.
Horses - Huculclub Zmrzlík
- try horseback riding on very suitable horses – huculs- great for beginners and small children.
Bowling Metropole Zličín
- according to experts’ best bowling in the country. Try yourself and judge.
- you have surely cinema home, but if you want to go to the movies on vocation in Prague.